Rates average Rp 350.000 to Rp 1.300.000
Villa Karang, situated on the small island of Gili Air is a quiet and tranquil retreat of traditional bungalows. Set in cool wooded coconut surrounds.
At Villa Karang we have our own private beach area. We are close to the harbor and the small strip of local restaurants, warungs, bars and dive centers.
We have a well known restaurant serving traditional Indonesian and Italian cuisine, very popular with residents and passers by, where you can enjoy a romantic candle lit dinner.
We have a swimming pool in the center of our small complex which is suitable for exercise, lounging and children.
We have 4 room types in our comfortable hideout. From budget rooms with cold water to spacious deluxe villas with Air conditioning, hot and cold water bathrooms, mini bar and TV.
16 Rooms VILKAR HOMESTAY
Low season – IDR. 350.000;
High season – IDR. 650.000;
( Double & Twin Bed, A/C, Cold Water Shower).
12 Standard Rooms –
Low season – Rp 700.000;
High season – Rp 875.000;
( Double & Twin bed, A/C, TV 24″, Hot & Cold water Shower, Tea and coffee maker).
10 Superior Rooms –
Low season – Rp 850.000
High season – Rp. 975.000
( Double & Twin Bed, A/C, TV Flat 32″, Hot & Cold water Shower, mini bar UN Stocked, Tea and coffee maker.)
4 Deluxe Rooms –
Low season – Rp 950.000;
High season – Rp 1.300.000;
(Double bed, A/C, TV Flat 32″, Hot & Cold shower, mini bar UN-Stocked, Tea and coffee maker).
Please note –
- Prices are per room based on 2 people sharing, extra bed is Rp 200.000 Low season and Rp 225.000 High season
- Price includes 21% government tax and service and breakfast.
- High Season applies from July 1st until September 5th and also from 16th December until January 5th
- Low Season applies from April 1st until June 30th , September 6th until December 15th and also January 6th until March 31st.
- No Telephone Connection in all the rooms, emergency calls for Local Call only can be assist at the reception.
We are right on the beach only a few hundred meters from where the local outrigger boats pull in. With spectacular views of the sunrise over Mount Rinjani.
Take a look at our map [ click here ]. We are next to No. 23.
Getting There –
For all information about how to get to the Gili islands –[ click here ].
For all information and bookings [ click here ].