Rates average: IDR 975.000++ to IDR 1.875.000++
4 Garden Bungalows:
Cozy and comfy- (4.5 x 4 m)
2 rooms have double bed, and 2 have twin or double bed arrangement.
Lovely open-air bathrooms, ceiling Fan and A/C.
Sea View Room called “Duyung” (The Mermaid Room)
This room has private use of a very spacious pavilion where you can lounge all day looking out to the sea and the stars at night.
Family or friends booking more than 1 room may wish to include this room to share the pavilion space for meals and gatherings.
The bedroom (3 x 4 m) has 1 double bed.
The day mattress on the pavilion may be made up for those wishing to sleep out there.
The bathroom is smaller than in other rooms, but offers a view of sunrise and the stars at night!
“Suite Fish” a deluxe 2 level bungalow:
Elegantly appointed with beautiful carved doorways.
Room downstairs: ( 4.5 x 5m) has 1 big double sofa bed
Room upstairs (4.5m x 5m) has 1 big double bed plus a small sofa bed.
DVD player downstairs.
2 full bathrooms with shower and large dressing area.
Air conditioning both upstairs and downstairs.
new Deluxe Garden “Mahi Mahi” Room
Set back in the garden with a spacious veranda and a very spacious bathroom with shower and dressing area.
The bedroom (4.5m x 5m) with double or twin bed arrangement has air-conditioning.
The deluxe Mahi Mahi room and Suite Fish have a DVD player with a selection of DVD’s in the office.
Room rates are for single or double occupancy.
suite fish – IDR 1.875.000
Sea View – IDR 1.425.000
Garden Bungalow – IDR 975.000
1 Deluxe Garden Mahi-Mahi IDR 1.125.000
- The prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- All rates above are subject to plus 21% government tax & service charge.
- Extra person is subject to plus IDR 225.000;
- No charge for child under 12 years.
- Includes breakfast and afternoon tea and inclusive of taxes and service charge.
- Check-out time: 12 Noon. Check in time at 2pm or if room available earlier.
- Rooms have fresh hot and cold water showers and ceiling fan.
- Garden Bungalows, Suite Fish and Mahi Mahi have air-conditioning.
Location – On the north side of the island.
How to Get here –
For information on all the ways to get to the Gili islands. We recommend Paradise Islands Travel link – www.gili-paradise.com