Villa Almarik is on the island of Gili Trawangan, near Lombok, Indonesia. Originally home only to a handful of fisherman, it is surrounded by underwater coral gardens and covered in tropical blooms and trees. Whether you’re looking to dive some of the best sites in Indonesia, snorkel, explore or simply relax in sun, Villa Almarik is the place for you. We will feed you the best of local and international cuisine, show you the best parts of the island both on land and under the sea, spoil you with massages and make sure you have everything you want and need.
No cars or motors are allowed on the island. The hardest decision you’ll have to make while you’re here is whether to walk, cycle or take a horse-drawn carriage down the island’s sandy roads. Villa Almarik is only a short distance from an area alive with bars and restaurants where you can dance the night away or just enjoy the beautiful view of the mountains and sea as the sun sets and the skies light up with stars.
Situated 54 kilometers to the east of Bali lies the Island of LOMBOK. Though relatively new to tourism Lombok is fast emerging as one of Indonesia’s best kept secrets.
Gili Trawangan is the largest of the coral ringed Gili Islands, just off Lombok’s Northwestern coastline. The islands are a diver’s paradise while Lombok’s rugged countryside and in particular the awesome Mount Rinjani or Tetebatu offer some fabulous trekking and beautiful scenery for the more adventurous.
Villa Almarik has 27 simply and elegantly appointed cottages. Each is air-conditioned and has a spacious living area, a terrace and a traditional outdoor courtyard attached to the bathroom. Each also had IDD telephones, satellite TV and a mini-bar and is finished with traditional furnishings. A Balinese bale (elevated lounging area) completes each cottage.
Villa Almarik is the only resort in Gili Trawangan that provides hot and cold water showers with desalinated fresh water.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning,
- Indovision (cable channel),
- In room telephone for internal & outgoing/IDD calls,
- Satellite TV,
- Safety deposit box,
- Mini Bar,
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea making facilities,
- Fully equipped bathroom with desalinated hot and cold water shower,
- Hair Dryer,
- Bathrobe (only Superior & Deluxe rooms),
- Morning Shoes (only Superior & Deluxe rooms).
- Fruits and Welcome Drink on arrival,
- Evening turn-down,
- Daily bottled drinking water,
- Baby Cots (complimentary) and Extra Bed (with additional charge).
|Room type||Low Season||High Season|
|Standard Room||IDR 1.566.000||IDR 1.785.000|
|Superior Room||IDR 1.725.000||IDR 1.945.000|
|Deluxe Room||IDR 1.945.000||IDR 2.172.000|
- Season Definition –
Low Season : November 1st – July 31st & September 1st to October 31st.
High Season: 1st to 31st of August.
- Room Rate definitions –
- Room rates are in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), and included 21% for service and government tax & international buffet breakfast.
- Also included afternoon tea/coffee and cakes.
- Babysitter service is available. Charges apply
- Extra Bed: IDR 375.000;
- Infant under 3 years old : Free
- Max 2 children under 12 years old in parents room Based on extra bed.
- Max 3 children under 12 years old in separate room: 50% of adult price.
- Honeymoon Package IDR 1.480.000; inclusion:
- Flower arrangement upon arrival.
- Honeymoon Cake
- Special honeymoon gift.
- Honeymoon cocktail.
- 1 hour honeymoon massage.
- Romantic dinner.
- Sunset Cruise.
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Dinner: IDR 1.212.000 (adult) and IDR 606.000 (Child).
We are at the end of the main beach in the north east of the island. Take a look at our map [ click here ]. We are No. 63.
Getting here –
For all the ways to get to the Gili islands just click on this link – [ click here ].