2 DAY / 1 NIGHT PACKAGE WITH ISLAND PROMOTIONS TRAVEL
Here we can offer you a choice of package valid for 2016.
Package 1 –From Rp, 2,500,000 for 2 people including tax and service, fast boat with hotel pick up and drop off in Bali.
This is based on 2 people sharing a mid range standard room, and includes 2 return fast boat tickets suitable from any location in Bali from Padang Bai harbour, includes A/C hotel pick up and one night in a mid range hotel in the middle of the action on the paradise island of Gili Trawangan.
Hotel facilities include – A/C, Fresh hot water showers, verandah, swimming pool, breakfast for 2 on the beach, all taxes and service charges, transport to and from the harbour in Bali.
ITINERY –DAY ONE –
From Bali to Gili
- Pick up from hotel at 07.00 AM to 07.30 AM
- Boarding time at 9.30 AM (Padang Bai harbour)
- Departure time at 10 AM (Padang Bai harbour)
- Arrives at Gili Trawangan/Gili Air Harbour at 11.30 PM
- 1.00 PM check in to your room.
Free time to enjoy the island, diving, snorkeling, horse riding, water sports, push bikes, can all be arranged with pre notification and are easily available to arrange yourself on arrival, or simply just relax and beach comb along the waters edge.
DAY TWO –
- 07.30 AM to 11.00 AM breakfast for 2 served on the waters edge
- Boarding time at 11.30 AM Gili Trawangan/Gili Air harbour
- Departure time from Gili Trawangan/Gili Air at 12 PM Arrives at Padang Bai harbour at 13.45 PM
- Drop back to Hotel
Notes – Pick up drop off only available from Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimberan, central Ubud, Amed, and Candidasa. There will be a small extra charge for pick up outside these areas.
The hotel will depend on availability, however in our reply to your inquiry you will be notified which hotel and possibly even given a choice, again availability depending.
Extra nights possible from Rp 500,000 per room per night, including breakfast & taxes.
High season surcharges will apply for the times of the Nyepi festival in Bali, Easter break, Idul Fitri at the end of Ramadan,Christmas and New Year